HELL. fucking. yeah.
Republicans to teachers:
- No, you can't have money for your schools.
- No, you can't have scholarships to train new teachers.
- No, you can't have pay raises to attract talented people to the profession.
- No, you can't teach cutting edge science and history because its got a "liberal bias."
- No, you can't have decent retirement or health benefits.
- No, you can't have unions that fight for your rights.
- No, you can't open a new school to lower class sizes.
- No, you can't have busing to allow for diverse school populations and increased opportunity for everyone.
- What? What do you mean your kids aren't passing? You must be a shit teacher.
Reblog this if you pronounce “.gif” as “GIF.”
WE SHALL SEE WHICH ONE PREVAILS.
GIF GIF GIF.
GIF. Thank you for validating me!
AFP: Gay couples in France will be allowed to get married and to adopt children starting next year, Prime Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault announced on Tuesday. The announcement comes just days after Paris held its annual Gay Pride parade.
Equality: in this case, France is doing it right.
Pfft… “Gay Pride Parade”. That was the Gay Army. And of COURSE France surrendered. What ELSE would they do?!
In fact, when you hurl the word “liberal” at me, I will consider it a compliment and thank you for it. You think it’s a dirty word, something to be ashamed of; I think is correctly encapsulates my political leanings, in the simplest way possible and, to be quite frank, the current state of conservatism makes “conservative” more of an insult and something to be ashamed of than “liberal.”
So thanks, y’all. I am, in fact, a liberal. Glad you noticed.
Proud liberals unite!